Brook Stuntebeck is a graduate of Georgia State University College of Law in Atlanta, Georgia. A native of Georgia, Brook is licensed in both Texas and her home state. She was named Texas Monthly’s “Rising Star” for 2012 and has practiced exclusively family law since she relocated to Texas. As a wife and mother of two small children, Brook has compassion for her clients and realizes that her advocacy for the details is extremely important. She worked as a project manager for a Fortune 500 company prior to law school, and she has found attention to detail is often the key to success in family law matters.
Brook Stuntebeck is a leader among young lawyers in both Denton County and state wide. She has been elected as the District #11 Representative for Texas Young Lawyer Association (TYLA) for the 2013-2015 term, and she is the immediate past – president of the Denton County Young Lawyers Association. Brook also has served on the board of directors for Collin County Young Lawyers Association and as treasurer for the Denton County Bar Association’s Family Law Section.
Brook joined KoonsFuller in June, 2013 as an attorney in the Denton office.
- Georgia Southern University, B.A. (1998)
- Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, J.D., (2005)
- Licensed by the Supreme Court of Georgia, 2005
- Licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas, 2007
- Texas Young Lawyer Association, District #11 Representative
- Denton County Bar Association, Family Law Section (Treasurer, 2009-2011)
- Denton County Young Lawyer Association, (Board Member 2009-present, Immediate Past President, 2012-2013)
- Collin County Young Lawyer Association (Board Member 2008-2010)
- Texas Super Lawyers
- Texas Rising Stars (2014-15)
- America’s Best Lawyers (2016)