Native Houstonian and family lawyer Kris Hufstetler assists clients with divorce, child custody, child support, prenuptial agreement, and postnuptial agreement cases, among other family law related matters. His oratory presentation, persuasiveness, and sincerity solidifies his strong presence in the courtroom. Prior to joining KoonsFuller, Kris practiced personal injury litigation at a San Antonio law firm.
Kris is passionate about representing families as he believes they are the foundation for how all individuals function in their daily lives stating, “Family law gives me the opportunity to protect people who otherwise may not be protected and to speak on behalf of people who may not be able to speak for themselves. In my mind, there is nothing more rewarding than being afforded the opportunity to help people protect and care for the most important pieces of their lives.”
- Co-author, “Why Every Athlete Needs A Family Lawyer.” Texas Lawyer, June 27, 2019.
- Co-author, “10 Things Divorced Dads in Texas Need to Know About Custody.” Texas Lawyer, June 19, 2019.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D. (2016)
- University of Houston, Bachelor of Science (2013)
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- Top 5 Attorney, Galveston Daily News (2019)
- The Admissibility of Aerial Photographs as it Pertains to the Ability of a Witness to Establish the Proper Evidentiary Foundation, 47 ST. MARY’S L.J. 857 (2016)