ShareholderPlano Board Certified
Neda Garrett is a highly experienced and skilled family law attorney with a focus on custody cases and high net worth divorce cases throughout North Texas. With over 14 years of experience, Neda has helped countless families navigate the complexities of family law and reach the best possible outcomes for themselves and their children.
Neda joined KoonsFuller in 2011 where she honed her skills as a litigator and negotiator. Over the years, Neda has gained a reputation for her ability to handle even the most complex cases with care, skill, and professionalism. Neda’s practice areas include divorce, child custody, child support, property division, spousal support, marital agreements, enforcements, and adoption. Neda strives to achieve the best possible outcomes for clients through careful analysis of their unique circumstances and need by providing personalized and effective representation to each and every client.
Neda understands that family law matters can be emotionally charged and stressful. This is why she prioritizes clear communication, responsiveness, and compassionate guidance throughout the legal process. She is committed to helping their clients achieve their goals while minimizing the disruption to their lives.
In addition to their work as a family law attorney, Neda is an active member of the legal community in Collin County by serving in leadership positions in the Collin County Bar Association, Collin County Bar Association – Family Law Section, Collin County Bench Bar Foundation, and Collin County Young Lawyers Association.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, M.B.A, J.D., summa cum laude
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, B.A.
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- Collin County Bar Association, Family Law Section – President
- Collin County Bench Bar Conference – Board Member
- Collin County Bar Association – Vice President
- Curt B. Henderson American Inn of Court
- Collin County Women Lawyers Association
- Collin County Young Lawyers Association – President
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists – Member
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers – Fellow
- Dallas Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Denton County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Collaborative Law Institute of Texas
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Houston Family Law Trial Institute (Attendee 2015)
- Texas A&M University Association of Former Students
- Northern District of Texas – Federal Court
- Eastern District of Texas – Federal Court
- Honoree, Texas Super Lawyers (2022)
- Top 50 Women Texas (2022)
- The Best Lawyers in America© “Lawyer of the Year” in family law arbitration for Dallas/Fort Worth as recognized by Best Lawyers, LLC (2023)
- D Magazine’s “Best Lawyers in Dallas” (2021-23)
- Honoree, Best Lawyers Under 40 by D Magazine (2018 – 2023)
- Living Magazine Frisco/Plano Best of Best Attorney (2020 and 2022)
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating (2020 – 2022)
- The Best Lawyers in America© in family law, collaborative law: family law and family law arbitration as recognized by Best Lawyers, LLC (2017-23)
- Recognized, Elite Lawyer by Elite Lawyer (2018)
- Honoree, Texas Rising Stars by Thomson Reuters (2015-2022)
- Up-and-Coming 50: Women Texas Rising Star
- Up-and-Coming 100: Texas Rising Stars
- Board Certified, Family Law by Texas Board of Legal Specialization