Spenser Housewright began her legal career as a family lawyer at one of the most prominent family law firms in Texas. She assisted high net worth clients in all matrimonial issues, including adoption, asset tracing and premarital agreements. She has had works published by the State Bar of Texas and the Texas Society of CPAs on various family law topics, including complex property issues and trial preparation. Ms. Housewright is a 2013 graduate of Baylor Law School, where she was a member of the Dean’s List and active in moot court and Baylor’s Top Gun National Mock Trial Competition. She earned her bachelor’s degree, magna cum laude, from Auburn University in 2010. While at Auburn, she was a member of the Honors College, Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women and the University Program Council, in addition to serving as a Boys & Girls Club volunteer. She studied abroad at Oxford University in England and the University of Salamanca in Spain.
Ms. Housewright focuses on business valuation issues, complex property division, child custody, enforcement actions, modifications, and premarital agreements. Outside of her practice, Ms. Housewright enjoys spending time with her sons Jackson and Luke.
- Baylor Law School, J.D. (2013)
- Auburn University (2010)
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration, Magna Cum Laude; Honors College
- Oxford University, Oxford, England (2009)
- Anthropology and Political Science
- University of Salamanca, Salamanca, Spain (2007)
- Spanish; Traveled to France and Portugal studying culture, history, art, politics, and languages