CHILD CUSTODY AND VISITATION | We understand some of the most important and emotionally difficult challenges in family law involve ensuring the wellbeing of the children who are affected.
Having an attorney with proven custody experience is imperative.
The attorneys at KoonsFuller help our clients understand all options, including aggressive litigation, as well as other, less contentious methods that may result in less adversarial child custody proceedings. These include options like collaborative law and mediation.
Here are some of the more common custody questions our attorneys deal with on a regular basis:
- Where will the children live?
- Which parent maintains primary custody and possession of the children?
- How will parenting time or visitation with children be shared between the parents?
- Who will pay child support and children’s expenses?
- How will major decisions that affect the children, such as medical procedures, be made?
- What rights do grandparents have?