CHILD CUSTODY AND VISITATION | We understand that some of the most important and emotionally difficult challenges in family law involve ensuring the wellbeing of children who are affected.
Having an attorney with proven custody experience is imperative.
The attorneys at KoonsFuller help our clients understand all options, including aggressive litigation, as well as other, less contentious methods that may result in less adversarial child custody proceedings and settlement. These include options like collaborative law and mediation.
Here are some of the more common custody questions our attorneys deal with on a regular basis:
- Where will the child live?
- Which parent maintains primary custody (the child’s residence) and has more possession of the child?
- How will parenting time or possession with the child be shared between the parents?
- Who will pay child support and the child’s expenses?
- How will major decisions that affect the child, such as education and medical decisions, be made?
- What are grandparents’ rights in Texas on visitation (aka possession)?
All of these questions will be resolved before the case is final, or the court will make the decisions. It’s important that you have an experienced, knowledgable family and divorce lawyer on your side to guide you through the legal process and ensure that your child custody rights are enforced.
If you are in need of a child custody attorney, contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Our child custody lawyers have been helping people just like you with the legal issues surrounding the custody of your kids. We are an experienced family law practice who will help you reach as many of your goals as possible.
A child custody case is stressful for everyone involved and that’s why having an effective child custody lawyer is necessary to take care of the legal issues at hand. Let our professional legal team handle the paperwork, court filings and all of the other issues so that you can focus on your daily activities and be there for your child. While children are resilient, a case involving a child is hard for them too, and you will want to be available to support their emotional needs. Hiring our experienced staff can help alleviate some of the workload for you. We also have an in-house Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) to assist.
We want to be on your team so that you can get the best resolution possible for you and your child. We will provide you with solid legal advice to help you make informed decisions, or prepare you for court, if necessary. Our child custody attorneys will speak to those involved with the child custody case on your behalf so that you don’t have to deal with potentially volatile situations. We will be there every step of the way to handle legal issues that arise so that you won’t have to worry. We have a history of obtaining favorable results for our clients in child custody cases, and we will do our best work to ensure we get the best results for you and your child.
Articles that may interest you:
- Can a Child Pick Which Parent to Live With in Texas?
- 1o Things Divorced Dads in Texas Need to Know About Custody
- How to Talk To Kids About Divorce When You Don’t Want to Lie
- 8 Ways to Ensure You Retain Custody of Your Child
- Can My Mother-in-Law Fight Me for Custody?
- Grandparents Rights to Grandchildren