Courtney Walker was raised in Keller, Texas. She graduated from the University of Oklahoma with her Bachelors of Arts in Political Science and Anthropology in 2011 and her Juris Doctorate from Texas A&M School of Law in 2014. While at the University of Oklahoma she participated in the Pride of Oklahoma Marching Band, the Oklahoma University Drumline, and the University of Oklahoma Wind Symphony.
Courtney has practiced family law in Tarrant County since 2014. She has worked in offices throughout the greater Fort Worth area gaining valuable experience in family law, family formation, and assisted reproduction. Courtney’s goal for all of her clients is, at the end of the case, to leave every person in the best place they can be. Her compassion and understanding for people coupled with her avid representation in the Courtroom allows her to accomplish that goal for her clients.
Courtney is on the boards for both the Tarrant County Bar Association and Parker County Bar Association. She is a member of the Texas Bar Association, the Family Law and Collaborative Law sections of the Texas Bar, the Tarrant County Bar Association, the Eldon B. Mahon Inns of Court, and Parker County Bar Association. From 2014-Present Fort Worth Magazine has recognized her as one of the area’s Top Attorneys, and from 2018-Present she has been recognized by 360 West Magazine for the same.
Education & Admissions
- Texas A&M School of Law, J.D., 2014
- University of Oklahoma, B.A, 2011
- Licensed in Texas
Honors & Awards
- Top Lawyer, Southlake Style Magazine, 2021
- Top Attorney, Parker County Today Magazine, 2021
- Top Attorneys, 360 West Magazine, 2018-Present
- Top Attorney: Family Law, Fort Worth Magazine, 2014-Present
Publications & Presentations
- Keller Methodist Church Women’s Conference, Family Law and Assisted Reproduction, 2018
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association Advanced on a Shoestring, Interesting SAPCR Issues, 2020
Professional & Community Involvement
- Texas Bar College, Member
- Ad Litem Certification for DEPS Cases
- Collaborative Divorce Texas, Member
- Parker County Bar Association, Member and Board Member
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Member and Board Member