In any divorce, it’s easy to get swept up in the emotion, stress, and pressures of the moment. At KoonsFuller, we're committed to helping you keep the focus on what’s really important: emerging from the process as emotionally, mentally, and financially intact as possible.
The right approach for you
Because each divorce is different, a general approach is not right for you. The best path for you is determined by the practical, personal, emotional, and financial realities you’re facing.
At KoonsFuller, we’re not just experts in family law. We also excel at understanding people. Our attorneys listen to your needs and concerns, then identify the best strategy for your desired outcome. Whether your interests are best served by collaboration, mediation, or litigation, we’re ready to move quickly and decisively to protect what is rightfully yours.
We have this covered
Even in the most amicable of divorces, there is still a broad spectrum of issues that must be defined, agreed upon and settled. That’s especially true in cases involving children, business holdings, or considerable financial assets. The KoonsFuller team is experienced in every facet of divorce negotiation and settlement. As your legal representative, we bring a total commitment to:
- Developing a strategy centered around your best interests
- Providing complete transparency into the process, your options and what to expect
- Maintaining an empathetic approach that helps minimize stress and uncertainty
- Focusing relentlessly on your specific goals and priorities
- Showing a firm resolve to collaborate when possible — and litigate when necessary
- Leaving no issues, assets, uncertainties or contingencies unresolved
If a party is considering divorce, you are best served by acting quickly to create a course of action that protects your interests. If you are facing the prospect of a divorce, contact us to arrange a no-obligation consultation.