ShareholderSouthlake Board Certified
A native of Atlanta, Georgia, Dana Manry received her B.A. in history from the University of Georgia and her law degree from the Mississippi College School of Law. It’s easy to see that she comes by her southern charm honestly. Dana has practiced law in Georgia, Illinois, and, she is now an attorney in KoonsFuller’s Southlake office.
“I was delighted to be offered a position at KoonsFuller,” said Dana. “The firm has a stellar national reputation. The depth of experience, resources, and support KoonsFuller offers attorneys and clients alike is unprecedented.”
Dana has experience in just about every aspect of family law, but has shown a particular affinity for child custody litigation. “In family law, we often deal with broken relationships. I think this has given me an appreciation for the importance of relationships that work—and that’s what I try to bring to each case and each client. An honest, open relationship helps make the legal process smoother and less traumatic for the people I serve,” she says. “I can be tough when opponents force me to be. With my years of experience, I know the legal weapons I have at my disposal–and I will use them, if necessary, to achieve the best possible outcome for my clients.”
Speaking of relationships, Dana is the past President of the Tarrant County Family Law Bar and an active member of the Texas State Bar Association. “These organizations link me to a vast network of professional resources and other family law attorneys,” Dana says. “Day in and day out, these connections help me achieve the best results for my clients.”
And Dana is achieving results: she is a multiple Texas Super Lawyers honoree.
- Top Lawyer by Southlake Style Magazine (2021)
- The Best Lawyers in America© in family law as recognized by Best Lawyers, LLC (2021-23)
- Honoree, 360 West Magazine “Top Attorneys” (2019 – 2020 – 2022)
- Honoree, Texas Super Lawyers (2014-22)
- Top 50 Women Texas (2022)
- Fort Worth Magazine’s “Top Attorney,” Family Law (2017 to present)
- Recognized, Elite Lawyer by Elite Lawyer (2018)
- Board Certified, Family Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization