As a family law attorney in KoonsFuller's Southlake office, Drew Williamson’s practice focuses on divorce, child custody litigation, child support matters, protective orders and domestic violence. He successfully defends and prosecutes applications for protective orders and family violence allegations. Supported by his experience in business management prior to attending law school, Drew is able to develop creative strategies and provide practical guidance on the best method to proceed.
With the understanding that every client’s situation is unique, Drew approaches each case by first getting to know his client, including familiarizing himself with the facts, gaining a full understanding of the problem and discussing his client’s goals. His overall objective is to protect his clients’ interests and optimize results through the implementation and execution of a distinctive litigation strategy, and when possible, a solution that allows the family to move forward in a positive direction after the case concludes. His passion for protecting children and preserving assets in cases of divorce coupled with his skill and strong presence in the courtroom drive results for his clients.
Education & Admissions
- Southwestern Law School, 2014
- Texas A&M University, 2009
- Licensed in Texas and California
- Board Certified, Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Honors & Awards
- Texas Rising Star, Thomson Reuters, 2020-2022
- Top Attorneys, 360 West Magazine, 2022
- Top Attorney: Family Law, Fort Worth Magazine, 2019-Present
- Southwestern Law School, Dean’s List Scholarship Recipient