ShareholderPlano Board Certified
Jessica Perroni was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 2009. She began her legal career at a nationally recognized plaintiffs’ law firm before founding her own practice dedicated solely to family law matters in Dallas, Collin and surrounding counties. She joined the KoonsFuller Plano office in 2019.
Jessica has experience handling a full range of family law matters, including divorce, child support, custody disputes, name changes, modification of existing orders, and termination of parental rights.
“I love to help people whose families are caught in the middle of troubling situations,” says Jessica. “My goal is to put the pieces of their lives back together by helping them sort through, define, and reorganize the legal aspects pertinent to their situation.”
She received her Bachelor of Science from the University of Texas at Austin and a Juris Doctorate from St. Mary’s University School of Law. While in law school, Jessica was a staff writer for the law review, a member of the moot court team, and studied under the United States Supreme Court Justice, Antonin Scalia. Jessica also worked as a student attorney at the St. Mary’s Center for Legal and Social Justice where she served the legal interests of indigent clients and counseled on family law matters. Her work as a student attorney, coupled with her experience on the moot court team, earned her an induction into the national advocacy organization, the Order of Barristers, and recognition for her pro bono legal services to disadvantaged persons in the community.
Jessica is a native Texan and lived in many cities throughout the state before calling Collin County home. Jessica is an active member in several local organizations including the Collin County Bar Association, Collin County Women Lawyers Association, and Community Partners of Dallas.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D. (2009)
- The University of Texas at Austin, TX, B.S. (2006)
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Bar Association Family Law Section
- Collin County Bar Association – Director
- Collin County Bar Association, Family Law Section – Co-Chair
- Collin County Women Lawyers Association
- Frisco Bar Association
- Annette Stewart Inn of Court
- Collaborative Law Institute of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association Leadership Class (2012)
- Dallas Bar Association Trial Advocacy Training (2013)
- Collaborative Law Basic Training with Melinda Eitzen (2015)
- Mediation Basic Training (2015)