Complex Asset Division
The equitable division of assets is one of the most difficult aspects of any divorce. This is particularly true with valuable assets like business ownership, real estate, trusts, and investments. Even in the most amicable situations, questions of fairness, rightful ownership, and fair market value often come into play.
Part business. Part law. Total commitment.
Protecting your assets requires knowledge of both business and law. At KoonsFuller, our attorneys have a long history of dealing with cases involving complex property and asset division. We work fervently to protect and preserve the valuable assets you’ve worked for, and to protect your interests with a wide range of services including:
- Valuation of business holdings, real estate and other non-liquid assets
- Investigating and tracing separate and hidden assets
- Negotiating spousal maintenance and child support agreements
- Agreement modifications and amendments
- Post-settlement property division enforcement
At KoonsFuller, we’ve earned a reputation as one of the most effective and knowledgeable firms in the area of complex asset division. If you have substantial holdings at risk, put our substantial experience to work for you. Contact us today to arrange a no-obligation consultation.